Wills, Estate Planning & Probate Seminar
November 18, 2019 at 7 pm Monday
Wills & Estate Administration-Protect Your Family and Make Planning Easy. Free program open to the public, you do not need to be a Township resident to attend. Veterans are encouraged to attend for Veteran’s month.
Speaker: Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Edison, NJ (Author-Wills and Estate Administration by the ABA)
1. NJ Estate Tax eliminated in 2018
2. The 2019 changes in Federal Estate and Gift Tax
3. Power of Attorneys recommendations
4. Living Will & Advance Directive
5. Administering the Estate/ Probate /Surrogate
6. Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
COMPLIMENTARY MATERIAL: Brochure on Wills, “Answers to Questions about Probate” and Administration of an Estate, Power of Attorney, Living Wills, Real Estate Sales for Seniors, and Trust.
Woodbridge Public Library
1 George Frederick Plaza
Woodbridge NJ 07095