Sayreville Wills, Estate Planning & Probate Seminar
November 26, 2019 at 10 am
Sayreville Senior Center
423 Main Street
Sayreville, NJ 08872
Open to the public. You do not need to be a resident.
Speaker: Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Edison, (Author-ABA’s “Wills and Estate Administration book”)
1. NJ Estate Tax eliminated in 2018
2. The 2019 changes in Federal Estate and Gift Tax
3. Power of Attorneys recommendations
4. Living Will & Advance Directive
5. Administering the Estate/Probate/Surrogate
6. Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
Complimentary Material: Brochures on Wills, “Answers to Questions about probate” and Administration of an Estate, Power of Attorney, Living Wills, Real Estate Sales for Seniors, and Trusts.
For information Call Sayreville Senior Center 732-390-7059 Jen Krushinski
You don’t have to be a Sayreville resident to attend.
For materials if you can’t attend, email
Residents invited from Middlesex, Piscataway, South Plainfield, and Edison