Are you searching for an estate-planning attorney in New Jersey that is part of the ARAG Legal plan? Look no further than Kenneth Vercammen & Associates. Are you searching for an estate planning attorney in New Jersey is a great benefit offered to employees by their employer.
Normally, with ARAG Legal Plan we can prepare a Last Will and Testament, Health Care and Durable Powers of Attorney with no additional fees. We promise to check your coverage prior to your estate planning appointment so that you will know upfront what is covered under your plan.
Under the ARAG Legal Plan the estate planning portion is covered. If you live in Are you searching for an estate-planning attorney in New Jersey and need an estate-planning attorney and have ARAG Legal Services, call our office today.
Every adult should have some sort of Estate Plan in place. Whether it be a Last Will and Testament or other document, you need to have something. If you have ARAG Legal Plan and would like to meet with one of our qualified estate planning attorneys, call us at 732-572-0500
We continue to handle the following New Jersey matters for ARAG Legal Plan members in the following counties:
1. Wills, Probate and Estate Administration in Middlesex County, New Jersey
2. Criminal Law in Middlesex County [minimum fee negotiated plea $1,000]
3. Traffic tickets in the towns of Edison, Woodbridge, Metuchen, Highland Park, North Brunswick [total population of these town over 300,000] minimum fee negotiated plea $200
4. Power of Attorney and Living Wills
5. Contested Probate in Middlesex, Monmouth Counties
We do not handle civil, matrimonial, real estate, small claims or consumer matters.
We also provide New Jersey legal information on our website www.njlaws.com. Please consider our office if you need to refer a case in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Due to the complicity of criminal and traffic trials, we do not handle private citizen trials.