Monday, April 27, 2020 at 6 pm
Clara Barton Branch Library
141 Hoover Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
WILLS & ESTATE ADMINISTRATION- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND MAKE PLANNING EASY
SPEAKER: Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Edison, (Author-ABA’s “Wills and Estate Administration book”)
1. The New Estate Tax law changes administration of estates and trusts in New Jersey.
2. The 2019 changes in Federal Estate and Gift Tax
3. Power of Attorneys recommendations
4. Living Will & Advance Directive
5. Administering the Estate/Probate/Surrogate
6. Avoiding unnecessary expenses
You do not need to be an Edison resident to attend.
COMPLIMENTARY MATERIAL: Brochures on Wills, Probate, and Administration of an Estate, Power of Attorney, Living Wills, Real Estate Sales for Seniors, and Trusts.
For info call 732-287-2298 x 228
To register go to:
Similar event is being held at another Edison library on October 8th--
FREE WILL SEMINARS AND SPEAKERS BUREAU for community groups
The AARP Network Attorneys of the Edison/Metuchen/East Brunswick area had established a community Speakers Bureau to provide educational programs to AARP and senior clubs, Unions and Middlesex County companies. During the past year, volunteer attorneys of the Middlesex County Estate Planning Council have provided Legal Rights Seminars to hundreds of seniors, business owners and their employees, unions, clubs and non-profit groups.