VOLUNTEER EDITOR- WANTED -
To serve as Assistant Editor of American Bar Association Elder Law Newsletter for the ABA GP Solo Division
Assistant Editor of the
NJ Municipal Court Law Review
Good for new lawyer and recent law grad who wants to improve their resume and networking skills who is between jobs.
- Review and Revise Legal and Consumer Law Articles for Grammar and Punctuation
- add articles to legal blogs and ABA newsletter distributor
- Work as Assistant Editor of the New Jersey Municipal Court Law Review
- Provide copies of published newsletters to Judges, Prosecutors and other New Jersey professionals
- Submit articles to websites and New Jersey Media with your name as Assistant Editor
- Type Rough Draft Articles
- Gain some legal and publication experience
- Part-time volunteer, 6 hours per week required in office
Editor Kenneth A. Vercammen, Esq.
Author of 125 Legal Articles
Send resume and cover letter to:
Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C.
2053 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison, NJ 08817